There are a lot of things that you can give your dog but there are just some things that your dogs really need. It’s not good enough just to give them random utilities. These items should be well thought of. Here’s a little run down on items that your dog must have.
1. Leash – A dog can’t be allowed to roam the streets on their own because it might get lost or bite someone it comes across. The dog should be equipped with a leash that would keep it in place. But you can’t have just any leash. The leash that your dog should have should be a comfortable one; comfortable to both owner and pet.
✅ Best Strong Dog Leash With Comfortable Padded Handle
Strong, sturdy, slippery leash – Have been using this leash daily for a few months. Love the grip, the clasp is strong. Although, not every dog will be cool with a corded leash as it resembles the construction of tog toys and they start biting and pulling the leash like its a game.
It should be made of durable material so that it won’t break easily. It should also have the right length in order to give you and your dog some ease while walking the streets.
2. Dog tag – A dog tag is like an ID for a dog. It usually has the name of the dog and the name, contact number and address of the dog’s owner. Usually, a dog that is found roaming the streets without a dog tag would be caught and brought to the local dog pound. Without a dog tag, there would be no way for anyone to contact you in case you lose your dog.
✅ Best Personalized Dog Tags
Convenient and easy to use – A new generation of distinctive dog tags. The front of each pet ID tag has a Colorful and funny pictures and the back of the ID has its own unique QR code, which creates an exclusive profile.
3. Feeding bowl – The feeding bowl is very vital for your dog. This is because it keeps your dog from sticking its face in other places, looking for food. With a feeding bowl, your dog would always know where it can find food when it becomes hungry. It won’t need to look for food elsewhere like cabinets and in some cases, the refrigerator.
✅ Best Stainless Steel Dog Bowls For Puppy
STAINLESS DOG BOWLS MATERIALS – Still confused how to feed a litter of puppies at the same time? This stainless steel puppy dog bowl can better help you with the problem of puppy feeder. Still looking a safe dog bowl for the baby puppies? This dog bowl is made of food grade stainless steel,non-toxic, resist rust and corrosion. And smooth surface on both sides, avoid the pet mouth and tongue from being scratched.
4. Comb – A comb is very important when it comes to dogs, regardless of the length of fur your dog has. If you don’t brush your dog’s fur, then it would shed hair everywhere and since dogs like to lie down on the couch or on the carpet, it would be a real bother to take out the fallen hair.
✅ Best Paws Pamper Greyhound Comb For Dogs And Cats
Very nice comb – Really nice comb. Will take time to find out how it holds up but at least the aluminum handle portion won’t rust like most do.
Other than preventing it from getting their hair on furniture or carpets, a comb helps you keep your dog looking good. This is particularly true for dogs with long hair. Constant combing minimizes hair formation which are called “mats” which happens when your dogs hair start to bunch up in a tangled mess.
5. Chew bone – The every friendly chew bone helps your dog strengthen its teeth. This is very helpful with young pups that are teething. These chew bones come in various sizes and shapes which are very appeasing to dogs in both their tastes and scents. Other than helping your dog with their teeth, a chew bone also helps you in so many ways.
✅ Best Real Bacon Durable Wishbone Dog Chew Toy For Dogs
DURABLE, LONG-LASTING – Super chewer? Bring it on. Benebones are tougher than real bones and last for weeks. The Wishbone is curved for a paw-friendly grip so your pup can quickly grab it and get a good chew going. Think about it: dogs don’t have thumbs.
What ways you ask? Well, having a chew bone would greatly draw your dog’s attention away from your belongings such as magazines, photo albums, sofa corners, and most importantly, shoes. Dogs are very tenacious in chewing high-heels or shoe soles so having a chew bone would help you greatly.
Other Pet Owners Are Also Reading
- Is Your Doggy Giving Birth?
- Benefits Of Hydrotherapy For Dogs
- Important Knowledge About Terrier Grooming And Diet In 2021 | Dog Keeping Tips
👍 Food For Dogs
👍 Food For Cats
👍 Small Mammals Knowledge
- Top 10 Fundraising Ideas For Animal Charities
- Best Carpet Cleaning Machine For Pet Urine Removal (Reviews & Purchasers Guide 2021)
- Common FAQ When You Choose A Pet Sitter | Tips For Animal Owners In 2021
👍 Exotic Pets Knowledge
- Why Pet Care Is So Important?
- Some Important Knowledge Before Keeping A Snake In (2021) | Pet Owners Tips
- 5 Guidelines In Selecting The Best Veterinary Clinic For Your Pet’s Needs
👍 Farm Ranch Knowledge