Traces of domesticated dogs have been found from 10,000 TO 15,000 years ago! Back in ancient hunting and gathering times, people used to take their dogs hunting with them all of the time. Most scientists believe that was the start of having dogs for pets! Now that we know how far back “Mans best friend” goes, what do dogs mean to modern humans?
There are certain people that hate dogs and think of them as pests, although, we don’t like to talk about those types of people here!!! The truth is, most people consider their dogs members of their family and treat them like royalty! This is how I think all dogs should be treated!
There is a book that I would recommend to you, so that you can think and know more about dogs!
A Dog’s Promise (By W. Bruce Cameron)
✅ Best Book For Dog Lovers!
One of the readers of this book told us that they could feel the duty, love and honor of dogs. Some dog owners find it touching as they noticed they did not spend much time with their dogs. Some non-dog owners also said it is heart-warming and perfect.
Other Pet Owners Are Also Reading
- Why Would You Want To Crate Your Dog?
- Is Your Dog’s Nose Too Dry?
- The Secrets Behind Professional Dog Eye Care
👍 Food For Dogs
👍 Food For Cats
👍 Small Mammals Knowledge
- 10 Reasons Why You Need A Cv For A Doggy Career
- Best Carpet Cleaning Machine For Pet Urine Removal (Reviews & Purchasers Guide 2021)
- 5 Guidelines In Selecting The Best Veterinary Clinic For Your Pet’s Needs
👍 Exotic Pets Knowledge
- Male Pet Names
- Important Tips To Keep An Unusual Pet (Whip Scorpion) In 2021
- Tips & Routines To Keep Your Pets Healthy
👍 Farm Ranch Knowledge